SANZHENG CNC Pipe Thread Lathe:
CNC pipe thread lathes are specially designed to meet the needs of China's oilfield, geological, mining, chemical and agricultural irrigation and drainage departments. The use of CNC pipe thread lathe is more economical and convenient than ordinary lathes to efficiently complete the cutting of various straight pipe and taper pipe threads, such as pipe joints, knots, casings, pipe pipes, mine pipes, water pump pipes, etc. The characteristics of petroleum geological, mining, chemical and agricultural irrigation and drainage departments, the machine can also process a variety of inch, metric, touch thread, turning a variety of shafts, disk parts, play the role of ordinary lathe, CNC pipe thread lathe indeed An ideal machine tool for the petroleum, geology, chemical, and agricultural sectors.
Oil Country Lathe Characteristics:
1. It can process inner and outer straight pipe thread and taper pipe thread with pipe thread diameter up to 190 mm.
2. The lathe is equipped with a taper device with a taper of 1:5.
3. Turn metric and inch threads without changing the exchange gear.
4. There is a falling worm in the slide box, which can automatically protect the lathe mechanism intact.
5. The guide rail is quenched and wear-resistant and finished.
6. It has a large power and is capable of heavy-duty heavy cutting.
7. The floor center frame can be moved freely according to the user's needs. The center frame is equipped with a long tube clamping adjustment mechanism, thus greatly reducing the labor intensity.
8. There are four-jaw chucks on the front and rear of the front box, which is suitable for the long and short tubes.
Pipe Threading Lathe Item:
Height of center: 300 mm
Bore of spindle: 200 mm
Gear of spindle: Forward 12 files; Reverse 6 files 12; 6 (reverse)
Speed of spindle: forward rotation 25-250 rev / min; reverse 32-320 rev / min
Diameter of pipe thread cutting: 50~190 mm
Range of Whitworth thread cutting: 2~28 teeth / (40 types) 2~25 t.p.i (40 kinds)
Range of metric thread cutting: 1~14 mm (24 types) 1~14 mm (24 kinds)
Diameter of shaft & disk cutting: 50~600 mm
Max. length of tapering (taper): 450 mm (1.5)
Ellipticity of cylindrical bore cutting: ≤0.03 mm
Out-of-cylindricity: ≤0.04/300 mm
Out-of-flathness of end face cutting: 0.03 mm