5 experience skills for large CNC lathe machining
There are many unpredictable problems in the processing of large-scale CNC lathes. Therefore, in addition to the four common classifications of CNC lathe machining and the five factors that improve the machining efficiency of CNC lathes, large CNC lathe machining operators must understand large CNC. Experience in lathe processing so that processing on large CNC lathes is time to reduce processing problems. So what are the experience and skills of large-scale CNC lathe processing?
Programming skills for large CNC lathe machining:
1. Processing order of parts:
(1) Drill the flat end first (to prevent shrinkage when drilling).
(2) First rough the car, then refine the car (to ensure the accuracy of the parts).
(3) The rework tolerance of the first machining tolerance is small (to ensure that the surface of the small tolerance dimension is not scratched and the part is prevented from being deformed).
2. Select a reasonable speed, feed and depth of cut according to the hardness of the material:
(1) Carbon steel material selects high speed, high feed rate and large depth of cut.
(2) Cemented carbide selects low speed, low feed rate and small depth of cut.
(3) Titanium alloy selects low speed, high feed rate and small depth of cut.
Direct tool setting for large CNC lathe machining:
Select the center of the right end of the part as the tool point and set it to zero. After the machine returns to the origin, each tool that needs to be used will be the tool with the center of the right end of the part as zero. The tool touches the right end of the input Z0 click measurement, the tool The tool compensation value will automatically record the measured value, which means that the Z-axis tool is completed, the X-tool is the trial-cut tool, and the outer circle of the tool car part is less, and the external circle value is measured (for example, x is 20mm). ) Input x20, click on the measurement, the tool compensation value will automatically record the measured value, then the x-axis is also correct; this method of tool setting, even if the machine is powered off, the tool value will not be changed after the call is restarted. It is suitable for large-scale production of the same part for a long time, and it is not necessary to re-tool the large CNC lathe.
Commissioning skills for large CNC lathe machining:
After the programming of the large-scale CNC lathe machining and the adjustment of the tool setting, in order to prevent the error in the program and the mistake of the tool, resulting in a collision accident, we will first perform the empty-stroke simulation processing to debug the lathe, in the coordinate system of the lathe. The tool translates the total length of the part to the right 2-3 times; then starts the simulation processing. After the simulation is completed, the program and the tool are correct. Then the part is processed. After the first part is processed, the self-test is performed first. Indicates that debugging is over.
Processing skills for large CNC lathe machining:
1. Roughing first, remove the excess material of the workpiece, and then finish it.
2. Vibration should be avoided during processing.
3. Avoid heat denaturation during workpiece processing.
Anti-collision techniques for large CNC lathe machining:
1. Confirm that the diameter and length of the tool are entered correctly.
2. Verify that the dimensions of the workpiece and other related geometries are entered correctly.
3. Confirm that the initial position of the workpiece is correctly positioned.
4. Confirm that the workpiece coordinate system of the CNC lathe is set correctly.
5. Confirm that the CNC lathe zero point has not been reset during processing.
6. Confirm that the retracting action sequence of the CNC axis is correct.
The above five are the experience and skills of large-scale CNC lathe processing. For those who are engaged in the processing of large-scale CNC lathes, there should be a little help. These processing techniques are just some basic points. It is necessary to give inferences and full use of imagination and hands-on ability to perfect themselves. Experience in machining large CNC lathes.